SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

to wait or not to wait

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by heberJgrant, Mar 27, 2007.

  1. heberJgrant

    heberJgrant 2+ Year Member

    18
    0
    Mar 26, 2007
    i'm sure this question has been asked before before but i was wondering if anyone in the 2007 or 2008 cycle has had some experience with this.

    my science gpa is a 3.3. after this semester maybe a 3.4. should i keep that gpa and apply this year with a good dat score to supplement it; or take a few classes and apply next year with an improved science gpa?
    i'm leaning towards applying this year to see what happens.

    if any has had the same type of dilemma let me know what you decided. hopefully this might help a few others who are in a similar situation.

    thanks
     
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Veneto

    Veneto Member 5+ Year Member

    187
    0
    Sep 14, 2004
    Kentucky
    It cant hurt to apply, the worst they could say is no. Apply and then if you do not get accepted, and your GPA does improve, then it will be looked highly upon because it will be something you raised on your application.
     
  4. TexDDS

    TexDDS 5+ Year Member

    91
    0
    Jan 26, 2007
    There's your answer.
     
  5. UnderRep

    UnderRep Traveling the US 2+ Year Member

    35
    0
    Mar 27, 2007
    Cali
    just go for it. all you'll lose is money. and that you will make back in the future so you are loosing nothing in the long run.

    just remember the limit as time --> infinity, life --> 0
     

Share This Page