to wait or not to wait

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heberJgrant

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm sure this question has been asked before before but i was wondering if anyone in the 2007 or 2008 cycle has had some experience with this.

my science gpa is a 3.3. after this semester maybe a 3.4. should i keep that gpa and apply this year with a good dat score to supplement it; or take a few classes and apply next year with an improved science gpa?
i'm leaning towards applying this year to see what happens.

if any has had the same type of dilemma let me know what you decided. hopefully this might help a few others who are in a similar situation.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It cant hurt to apply, the worst they could say is no. Apply and then if you do not get accepted, and your GPA does improve, then it will be looked highly upon because it will be something you raised on your application.

It cant hurt to apply, the worst they could say is no. Apply and then if you do not get accepted, and your GPA does improve, then it will be looked highly upon because it will be something you raised on your application.

There's your answer.

just go for it. all you'll lose is money. and that you will make back in the future so you are loosing nothing in the long run.

just remember the limit as time --> infinity, life --> 0