Today is the day!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPepperDO

Scut Monkey
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off, good luck to all of you who matched. It hasn't been easy to match in EM for a while now, and it is only getting more difficult. In less than 13 hours, you will know your fate for the next 3-4 years.

I want to be one of the firsts to welcome you to the specialty, and know you will all grow to be excellent physicians (can't speak about your character as a human being, however). Whether you ended up at your #1 (as most will have), #2, #3, #4.... #20...., you are now one of us. Just try not to **** up :laugh:

I will soon be an attending at an academic shop, so if any of you match at my place, I look forward to working with you. Congratulations, you have made it!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks dude! Its crazy how competitive things are getting, so I am sure all of us matching are pleased just to be going someplace. Will see what tomorrow brings.

Enjoy, everybody. You've worked your @sses off over the past 4 years. You've earned it.

Now, prepare to work your @sses off even harder for the NEXT 3-4 years.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What time will u find out where you matched?