Told interviewer to shove it up ass during interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BurgerEater

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
got so flustered with ethical debate I just blurted it out. Was wierd, the girl who interviewed after me told us she was offered admission on the spot.

Members don't see this ad.

What sort of crack are you smoking?

And where can I get some?
:rolleyes: :D :D :p :p

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA Man, I'm laughing my A** off over here! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
WHAT!?!?!?!
lol

what school was this at, and please dont give me any of that "i prefer not to disclose the name of the school at this point" bull****.
so wait, let me see if i get this straight: you get bombarded by ethical questions, total stress interview, and you crack and actually say to interviewer "shove it up your ass!" damn.
and then the girl who interviewed after you got immediate admission_ tell me, was it the same interviewer?

what did your interviewer say after you told him to shove it up his ass? how long did the interview go on afterwards?

damn, so many questions, so shocked, so much respect, all these emotions, so confused.

Man, if that really happened Burger, you are my new hero. ;)

How funny - this same thing happened to me last week except the adcom handed his glass paperweight to me and said, "shove it up your ass". I asked him, politely of course, what he was talking about and he pointed at the paperweight in my hand and said, "Just like I said, 'Shove it up your ass'". I said, "All righty" and started to get down to business (anything for med school of course), and he stopped me commenting on how well I followed instructions and that the school needs more people like me. Not only did he accept me on the spot, he also called up a couple friends from other schools nearby. We all went out for drinks and a couple hours later, I had three more acceptances - and not one thing had to go up my ass! What a day that was! Oh, and I can't say what schools they were.

Andrew

got so flustered with ethical debate I just blurted it out. Was wierd, the girl who interviewed after me told us she was offered admission on the spot.
••
C'mon tell us what school this happened at. Since you already told them to shove it up their a** it should'nt matter! :D :D

Nice response Scooby Doo. I like that.

ps. If you find out about where the crack is comin from, don't forget about your fellow SDN'ers.

Is this suppose to be a play off of Cookie's post?

If it was, HA HA HA! :oops:

oh i get it, hahahaha very funny!

i guess it must've been MCO then!

-damn, i really believed you for a while.