Tommorrow's Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else as anxious as I am? I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a dream that I got 5P 2V 3B!!!:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I dreamt about 10/11/8 M, which is better than yours, but it all added up to a 22M somehow.:laugh:

Is anyone else as anxious as I am? I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a dream that I got 5P 2V 3B!!!:scared:

I had a dream a couple days ago similar to this one but I got 3s across the board. Didn't go back to sleep after that one :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
do you guys know what time tomorrow? Heh, if this weren't a premed forum, I'd get so much crap about being overly anal from people.

I think its 9AM. PM is going to be late. But I could be wrong. In fact, I think I am wrong; its probably 9PM EST. damn this

I haven't had any nightmares, but I do have a hard time falling asleep. My stomach feels heavier and heavier each day, and sometimes I feel nauseous thinking about my score. I just hope I don't die from a heart attack tomorrow! :scared: