Tomorrow is the day!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkrosie88

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
Tomorrow I take my DAT, I feel confident and worn out but really nervous at the same time.
Any advice for me? :shrug:
I hope I do well, I have been studying for many months (I am a slow learner, so don't judge me)

Thanks!!
 
Goodluck! I took my DAT a week before from today. My advice is to sleep early, do some stretches when you wake up. Get a good healthy meal and then dive right in and conquer it.
 
Goodluck! I took my DAT a week before from today. My advice is to sleep early, do some stretches when you wake up. Get a good healthy meal and then dive right in and conquer it.
Good idea! I just hope I get to fall asleep tonight haha

What was your overall thoughts about the exam? I read your breakdown, it made me feel a bit better. I am scoring well on sciences, reading and math I am doing okay, and PAT is easy to me.

Thanks!
 
Good idea! I just hope I get to fall asleep tonight haha

What was your overall thoughts about the exam? I read your breakdown, it made me feel a bit better. I am scoring well on sciences, reading and math I am doing okay, and PAT is easy to me.

Thanks!

I had the jitters when I first began but it left about 15 minutes into the exam. I was on a mission then. Be sure to bring something like orange juice and a small snack to eat after the PAT. Honestly I felt really good about my exam, I was disappointed I was 1 question away from a 23 AA. I hate that they make you take a survey before getting your scores.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had the jitters when I first began but it left about 15 minutes into the exam. I was on a mission then. Be sure to bring something like orange juice and a small snack to eat after the PAT. Honestly I felt really good about my exam, I was disappointed I was 1 question away from a 23 AA. I hate that they make you take a survey before getting your scores.
AHH, I can't even imagine the stress level during that survey :scared:
I hope I at least get a 20, but I am awful at math and reading, I feel like as much as I practice, its just :dead:
 
Hey guys!
Tomorrow I take my DAT, I feel confident and worn out but really nervous at the same time.
Any advice for me? :shrug:
I hope I do well, I have been studying for many months (I am a slow learner, so don't judge me)

Thanks!!
Wishing you the best..Don't forget to breath during the test if you get anxious, read the questions carefully.

You said you feel confident, that's a Very good sign!

You can do it!

Nancy