For once, I actually think I rocked the reading section on a test! Let's hope I'm right!! The biology and verbal were so-so, but like most people on this board have said... the chemistry and math sections were the worst, especially the math. I ended up filling in QUITE a few bubbles at the end (let's say about 10 - oh no!). Of course, the experimental section they gave us was also math, and I felt those questions were much much easier. Go figure. I just really hope that a low score in math wouldn't hurt me too much. 🙁 I filled in a few random answers for the chemistry part, too, but not too many. Like some people have already said, I felt the chemistry section was much more conceptual than the Barron's practice book section of that...there were only a few minor calculations which weren't really bad at all. I'm really nervous to get my score, because I really didn't prep much at all (like I said before I registered on the day of the late deadline!) because I didn't have much time and I had an interview on my mind before then, but I'm still glad I took it. The only thing I'm worried about is the schools seeing a possibly low score on my first try, even if I do bump it up considerably the second time (because I will have prepped much more by then). One of the schools I plan to apply to requires that you submit ALL scores. 🙁 Thanks again to you guys for your last minute suggestions about the PCAT! I think it helped a bit. 😀