Dec 15, 2010
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Just submitted my application a little over a week ago. Applied only to Barry due geographic constraints and I haven't heard anything back yet. I have yet to take my MCAT as I'm prepping for January, but I thought I'd at least get an e-mail or something. Super worried. Wondering if there was some sort of mistake :scared:. 3.1 sgpa, 3.4cgpa. Am I too late or something, or is this standard? Thanks in advance for the replies.

D

dyk343

Just submitted my application a little over a week ago. Applied only to Barry due geographic constraints and I haven't heard anything back yet. I have yet to take my MCAT as I'm prepping for January, but I thought I'd at least get an e-mail or something. Super worried. Wondering if there was some sort of mistake :scared:. 3.1 sgpa, 3.4cgpa. Am I too late or something, or is this standard? Thanks in advance for the replies.
I dont think barry sends out invites or even sends anything until the MCAT is taken/reported. At least that was the case for me.

Give the admissions a call tomorrow or just email them. They are pretty easy to get ahold of.

Paulywog

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 31, 2007
Aventura, Fl
Status
Podiatry Student
You can still call/email them tomorrow for sure. Barry has not, to my knowledge, filled all of the spots in the 2015 class!

Your stats don't seem bad, so if you at least score a 21 on your MCAT, I think you will get in (however, the later you apply the harder it is due to the limited available spots).

Best of Luck!
Schools are still accepting people through April, usually. You are not too late.