• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Jinx121

2+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I was wondering if it is too late to start applying for the HPSP. My stats are 9.987 gpa, 22AA and a lot of volunteering and extracurriculars. Should I even bother to apply this year? Do you think my chances would be better if I went for the 3 year scholarship?

hunterdunc

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
Jun 6, 2019
Iowa
Status
Pre-Dental
There is still time the board for the U.S. Army isn't until January 28th according to my recruiter.

Jul 1, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Not sure what the dates are for Navy, but you'd still have time with Army if you get in contact with recruiter ASAP, since you have to do a bunch of paperwork, get letters of rec, statement of motivation, and do MEPS. I think it's too late for Air Force. My recruiter told me they wanted everything in by end of Oct.

Reactions: hunterdunc
About the Ads