Too late for interview offers???

Started by erkin777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

erkin777

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend has received 5 interview offers so far. Any chance she will receive any more in January??? I guess my question is: Do you think all interview offers have been extended by now???

Thanks!!!
 
At this point you're only going to get interviews if somebody else cancels. I would send polite/humble emails to the programs you havent heard from yet expressing your interest.
 
Don't lose hope. A lot of people overschedule interviews then cancel like bandits when they realize how exhausting it all is. I know I did. Because I cancelled in advance, waitlisted applicants got invites to UCSD, UCLA, U. of Maryland, and GWU this morning. So keep your chin up.