Too Late to apply to SMP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iLOVEsports

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying to some SMP programs right now. A lot of the deadlines are between June and July, but I was wondering:

Do they accept their applicants on a rolling admission basis? Is it too late for me to get into any program? I'm going to have my applications done by the end of this month but I'm not sure if most of the SMPs are already full or not? Anyone know anything?

The ones I'm applying to are Tufts, UDMNJ, PCOM, Drexel, and some others (can't remember the names right now)
 
I wouldn't say too late but people are starting to hear back so you are not early either. Just try to get your application and supporting documents out ASAP. good luck!