Too late to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ranger47

Doctor G
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing a one year MPH. Anyone know of any programs that it is not too late to apply? I know Dartmouth, but any others? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Ranger47 said:
I am thinking about doing a one year MPH. Anyone know of any programs that it is not too late to apply? I know Dartmouth, but any others? Thanks!

The MPH at BU "can" be done in one year. And I think the deadline is 15 hrs. But keep in mind, you would be going to school in the fall, spring, and the summer, and it'd be a tight schedule, but it can be done.

Thanks for the reply. Ive found the following:

BU
Jefferson
Columbia
Dartmouth

Anyone have any others?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ranger47 said:
Thanks for the reply. Ive found the following:

BU
Jefferson
Columbia
Dartmouth

Anyone have any others?

Columbia's deadline already passed.

Hihi,

Why are you applying so late, and only want one year programs?

...is still taking students. Though I would think twice about $34k per year and living in expensive Foggy Bottom. I applied, but figured I would be in debt around 80k when I was done, if I didn't get funding...I'm not going there.

Many programs can be completed in one year, you just have to go fulltime for for one year, then do your internship after the last of your classes.

Of course some schools make it tricky to do so, because of the way they schedule classes only during certain semesters...you would just have to be thorough in deciding your sequence of classes.

you could try Drexel. they have a 17-month program, and they may still be taking applications, but i'm not really sure.

The University of Southern California MPH program can be completed in 1 yr!

Tulane also - one year, not too late to apply :)