Too late to submit an application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prosthodont-ache

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I would like to know, if the application deadline that is stated on PASS website is only for PASS application or even for the supplementary application as well?

I've just submitted application through PASS to 4 prosthodontics programs including Tufts, Nova, Alabama and Boston. The deadline for the first 3 uni is Sep 1st, Boston is Sep 15th.

Now I had received an email for Tufts and Boston for the supplementary application, they are asking for official dental transcript, diploma, ECE and TOFEL which will take something between 5-7 business days to be delivered, which will be after the deadline for the first 3 universities.

I've seen on another thread that most of people had already received an invitation for interviews form the above uni. So do you think I should continue with the supplementary application, or I'd better save my money since it is too late already?

It is completely my fault to be this late, but I was waiting for my professors recommendations to be completed on PASS. I also did not expect that these universities will ask for such things since it is already uploaded on PASS website (what is the point of PASS then?)

P.S: I'm an international trained dentist applying for Prosthodontics

Members don't see this ad.

I would save the money at this point. If those schools have already sent interviews out, it's a very low chance that your application will be completed in time to have any chance.
It's a lengthy process, i'm not applying for prostho but I started my application the very first day PASS opened and it still took a very long time for stuff to be completed. Some doctors or professors take forever to complete letters.
At least only complete the ones that haven't sent interviews out or you think might receive documents before deadline.

Reactions: 1 user