Too late too add LOR?

Started by pgooner04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pgooner04

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have 3 LORs,

- one from MD, clerkship director that I worked with very closely for 3 years - excellent LOR
- One from PD of local community hospital - kind of generic
- One from home program IM chair - prob a lil generic, sprinkled with personal comments

I completed an away rotation at a top 10 program last month in southeast and just received LOR from PD - do you all think it is too late to add a LOR from their PD? Have most programs already reviewed apps and made their decision?

Thanks!