Jsmith34

7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2010
OH
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Is it possible to take too many online classes as opposed to "in-class" classes during undergrad. I am a psychology major and am taking a Psychobiology class next semester online and am considering taking a Medical Ethics course online next semester as well. Do medical schools look down on online classes in general or do they just not accept pre-req online classes? Thanks for any help!

fizzgig

LudicrousSpeed!
7+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2009
within the labyrinth...
Status
  1. Medical Student
no one knows the magic numbers. but a ton is probably not great, two i would think is fine. my guess would be it comes down to how much you've proved yourself otherwise. if you took almost all your prereqs and a number of other upper level, difficult classes and did well at your 4 year in the classroom, a couple of CC or online classes shouldn't shake that picture of someone who can hack it. i hope :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads