Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coming from Top 25 national university
I'm not sure if I need to do one of those formal postbacc program or I should take classes @ local state school. I took most of prerequsites but my sci gpa and cumulative gpa are mediocre. I'm worried that med school would think like I chose to take classes @ state school because it is easier (I believe it might be easier than those classes @ HES, Columbia, and SMPs). Which route should I take?
I'm not sure if I need to do one of those formal postbacc program or I should take classes @ local state school. I took most of prerequsites but my sci gpa and cumulative gpa are mediocre. I'm worried that med school would think like I chose to take classes @ state school because it is easier (I believe it might be easier than those classes @ HES, Columbia, and SMPs). Which route should I take?
