Took a practice RC test [Barons]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrTacoElf

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just took a practice RC test. I decided to totally not read the passage and go straight for questions and seek out answers. I finished this method in 16:40 (20 min alotted) but i felt it was very disorganized in the "searching". I got 15/16 correct. For my next test i think i will skim the article completely. And then use the above method. Hopefully that will give me better direction, because something tells me using the initial method isn't the best way..

Comments?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you did well and you will most likely do very well on the actual test. You should do questions from a couple of sources (Kaplan, Top Score etc.). The most realistic passage will come to you from the DAT registration packet.

I think everyone has their own style of tackling this section, and my style is quite different from yours, but if what you're doing works for you then stick with it. I do agree with your instinct that you might be better off skimming the passage first.