Took the DAT 5/30/08

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wem013

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and just took the DAT today (or yesterday). I was really worried about taking it because my practice test scores were never as high as I would have liked them to be; however, I scored better today:

PA: 17
QR: 19
RC: 20
Bio: 22
GC: 20
OC: 17
TS: 20
AA: 20

I know OC is pretty low, but I expected that. I HATE organic chem. BUT the PAT! I am so upset! I usually do much better on the perceptual ability. I don't know what happened!!!!!! I even thought I was doing well on the test. The top-front-end and keyholes were easier than usual; but the angle ranking and hole punch were WAY harder than I'm used to (those are usually my easiest parts). ANYWAY:

I am wondering if ya'll think I should retake the test because of those 17s??

I am applying to LSU, and I have a 3.86 overall GPA and a 3.86 science GPA.

Thanks for any info you can give me!!

Members don't see this ad.

im sure youll get in TS 20 and AA 20 are pretty solid...

What did you use to study for biology? were there any obscure bio questions? thanks

17 is not really good looking but average 20 is pretty good. plus you have good GPA. I think u get some interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
I only used Kaplan to study for the Biology section, and I thought that the real DAT was a little easier than many of the practice tests

Wow, you only used kaplan blue for the bio....Im assuming you have a good knowledge of bio from your classes b/c ive heard kaplan isn't enough

I only used Kaplan to study for the Biology section, and I thought that the real DAT was a little easier than many of the practice tests