340 AA
330 TS
310 PHYS
300 OC
330 GC
360 BIO
370 RC
360 QR

I just want to tell you guys to not be discouraged by low practice scores. The first Kap test I took I scored a 270AA, even on the ADA I scored only a 315AA. The exam overall felt easier than both the practice Kap tests and the ADA practice test.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Thanks for posting! I am taking it very soon and I just heard recently there is no calculator for ANYWHERE besides the quantitative reasoning. Can you explain how they asked the questions that dealt with computing in general chemistry and physics? Was there a lot of calculations? I am really worried about that! Thanks!

Hi Thanks for posting! I am taking it very soon and I just heard recently there is no calculator for ANYWHERE besides the quantitative reasoning. Can you explain how they asked the questions that dealt with computing in general chemistry and physics? Was there a lot of calculations? I am really worried about that! Thanks!
Well the way the calculation questions work is they can just give you a simple plug and chug and just have all the numbers or they could ask for you to actually calculate the answer. But most of the questions I had, they had equation set up with the numbers and you didn't have to calculate the answer. But you will need to have some mental math skills.

Hey,

For the math on the OAT, they have some comparison questions, do you know where I can get practice questions like that? Thanks!

Hey,

For the math on the OAT, they have some comparison questions, do you know where I can get practice questions like that? Thanks!
On the Kaplan blue book, I had no idea that these questions are on QR and honestly guessed them, since I used Chad's videos only. I got lucky haha

Reactions: 1 user