top 200 drugs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrdCJ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that most of the drugs in the top 200 will probably be familiar, but how should I study for the ones that are not familiar? Someone once told me to know the top 300 drugs inside and out, but from the people who have taken it before... any advice? I'm stressed!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken it yet, but I'd say you should know ALL of the top 200 and most of the top 300. They should all be familiar already, I'm sure there might be some obscure ones, but you could likely figure them out based on their class.

I would recommend knowing the top 300 drugs and all the major counsuling points.

so, where do you find the top 300 drugs? I have a list of the top 200 in the back of my APHA book, but I have been having trouble finding the "top 200/300" Is it by units dispensed or by retail dollars?

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't think you need to worry too much, if you've taken the pre-naplex at the nabp website and did well on it, ie.] >105 you probably don't need to study too much more. i found these very helpful though and so have the people i've recommended them to:

CLICK ME

414K24SVS6L._SS500_.jpg