TOP FRONT END Event Counting! Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will someone please in detail explain event counting. If you could give these directions and maybe refer to a specific one on DAT achiever that I could look at, that would be great. As of right now, I am just completely guessing on every single one of them. I have looked at some other posts which have tried to explain it but I don't quite understand.

Members don't see this ad.

byorkie said:
Will someone please in detail explain event counting. If you could give these directions and maybe refer to a specific one on DAT achiever that I could look at, that would be great. As of right now, I am just completely guessing on every single one of them. I have looked at some other posts which have tried to explain it but I don't quite understand.

please can someone again explain how it really works? Where are the PAT experts. I mean we our trying to do our best by reading Barron's PAT and applynig their techniques , but its just not clicking! Please help byorkie & co thats why this forum his here for . Thanks

Ok I can give you some tips that I learned from Kaplan. lets say you need to find any side, Any dotted line that hits the surface will be solid on the object your looking for. If a you have a solid line hit the surface it could be solid or dotted. If you have a solid square or object in the center of the object the line will be dotted on the next surface. If you have any line change you can see hitting the adjacent part on the object the line is solid. If the line change is not hitting the object it is dotted. Yup I think thats it. ;) Hope this helps!

Correction: If the line change is not hitting the object (on the farthest side of the object) it is dotted.