Top Ten Things... If I don't Match...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BubbleHead

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
10) Cry
9) Check to see if McDonald’s is hiring.
8) Kick the cat.
7) Search for another source to feed my fentanyl habit.
6) Reconsider, no consider the virtues of Family Medicine.
5) Heavy drinking, to impress them when I make scramble calls.
4) Call those programs I didn’t rank and explain how I’ve had cause to reconsider their program.
3) Move to Kingston Jamaica and pick-up where Bob Marley left off, Rasta style.
2) Apply to Law School, so I can sue all you bastards that match.
1) Go on a 50 State killing spree, starting with GasGuy06, nothing personal, but I need to start somewhere.

Members don't see this ad.

BubbleHead said:
10) Cry
8) Kick the cat.
4) Call those programs I didn’t rank and explain how I’ve had cause to reconsider their program.
1) Go on a 50 State killing spree, starting with GasGuy06, nothing personal, but I need to start somewhere.

Dude, don't worry.

But I kinda like option #2. The world needs a few more pissed off lawyers with a grudge.

you could open up a lemonade stand with all the cash you'll have after donating your plasma.

Thats what I planned on doing. Either that or going to the gym for 8 hrs a day, buying some camo pants, a head band, and a sleeveless potato sack jacket with a rope belt and headen out to the woods of oregon. Why you ask? To get accosted by a bullheaded right wing small town sheriff and take him and his lackies head on in an all out vietnam flashback induced manslaughter.

Members don't see this ad :)
VentdependenT said:
you could open up a lemonade stand with all the cash you'll have after donating your plasma.

Thats what I planned on doing. Either that or going to the gym for 8 hrs a day, buying some camo pants, a head band, and a sleeveless potato sack jacket with a rope belt and headen out to the woods of oregon. Why you ask? To get accosted by a bullheaded right wing small town sheriff and take him and his lackies head on in an all out vietnam flashback induced manslaughter.

Not sure but I think Jet may be able to cover you with that gym outfit. :laugh:

VentdependenT said:

Hey b@stard, your mom's a bullheaded right wing small town sheriff! ;)

(BTW, I just posted 'cause you didn't capitalize "Oregon." It's bad enough that I have to watch college football and listen to frickin' Keith Jackson mispronounce it all afternoon!)

Willamette

VentdependenT said:

Man that was my favorite movie as a ****less teenager.

toughlife said:
Man that was my favorite movie as a ****less teenager.

Still my favorite movie... :thumbup:

"Coverleader to Raven.....Coverleader to Raven" "Do you copy Raven?"

BubbleHead said:
10) Cry
8) Kick the cat.

go to rio, i was just there. awesome, better than jamaica, better than anywhere. u wont even need residency after there

Why is Rio better? I'm planning a trip to Jamaica and was just curious.