TOPSCORE kills computer resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STACM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that whenever you use Topscore, your processor gets used up 100% for no reason? I also use CrackDATPAT, Acheiver, and Kaplan programs, none of which do that at all.

Whenever I'm using topscore, the fan on my computer stays on all the time and when I press control+alt+delete to task manager it says topscore is using 100% resources. Doesnt make sense to me since topscore is like the last type of program that would use up resources. The only programs that take up major processing power are like games with tons of graphics or programs that have to process lots of stuff. Must be some kind of bug in their program that keeps running the processor in an infinite loop with no function.

Members don't see this ad.

I know! LOL what is up with this program, i noticed that too when my computer starting howling b/c all the fans were on high, i checked cpu it was 100% too, lol, i dont know why it happens, make sure all the fans are working, it be very bad if the computer burns with all the DAT files, lol

I was on battery power one time and it sucked my normal 1 and a half hours down to 20 minutes

haha that's really funny. In the past few days, I've been noticing my computer doing something weird, like thinking too much or something. It definitely seems to correlate very well with Topscore running =P

Hmm...

Damn i was gonna run it on my notebook pc, but now i guess i think i'll run it on my desktop pc, seeing as how it's so much better.