Touro (CA) Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdx92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a quick search and could not find a thread for Touro (CA) c/o 2018. Sent in the supplemental a couple weeks ago and received confirmation that my application is under review. Hopefully interview invites start soon and good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

for toura I thought they only required the supplemental material if they request it from you. Was that the case? If so how long did it take you to hear back from them?

for toura I thought they only required the supplemental material if they request it from you. Was that the case? If so how long did it take you to hear back from them?

Yep, you are correct. If they are interested in further evaluation of your application, they will send an email requesting you to complete a supplemental application. It took maybe 2.5 weeks after my application was mailed out by PharmCas.

Members don't see this ad :)
what were your stats if you dont mind me asking?

Question: Is anyone NOT sending back their supplemental application until a later date b/c Touro is not their first choice? From previous threads I have heard that the deposit for Touro is $2000 if you get accepted.

Yep, you are correct. If they are interested in further evaluation of your application, they will send an email requesting you to complete a supplemental application. It took maybe 2.5 weeks after my application was mailed out by PharmCas.

Bummer, they have just received it on the 9th. Looks like I got some waiting to do.

Update: I sent an email about it and they said they will process applications this following Monday! Best of luck! Hope we hear something.

Seems like November will be the starting point. They are still reviewing I think.

I just received my interview invite! I guess it is starting a lot earlier this year. Let me know if you guys hear back as well!

I got my invite as well! All these travel arrangements are quite pricey. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my invite as well! All these travel arrangements are quite pricey. :(

Indeed. The bills are starting to rack up for me as well, but at least a shuttle will be provided. Have you scheduled an appointment with Jacqueline yet?

after submitting the PharmCAS application, did everyone get an email from Touro confirming the receipt of the application?

I just got an email saying they are reviewing my app. Hope it's a quick one :/ still have to send my sup app out... If they ask.

got the invitation to complete the supplemental the same day that the email that they were reviewing my application.

I called today in the late afternoon but got an answering machine so I left a message, but I'll try again tomorrow. Did you schedule a date yet?

Awesome, they verified my Pharmcas and allowed me to submit supplemental app same day! Crossing fingers to hear for an interview invite!

I called today in the late afternoon but got an answering machine so I left a message, but I'll try again tomorrow. Did you schedule a date yet?

No I was gonna wait a couple days to see how my schedule turns out. Let me know what date you get!

I wanted October 10th, but they said it wasn't available so I scheduled for October 24th. Maybe I'll see you there!

Keep these interview dates posted... I'm going to send in my supp when the interviews look to be scheduled around December or so!

I wanted October 10th, but they said it wasn't available so I scheduled for October 24th. Maybe I'll see you there!

I might have to try again later today. I was on hold what feels like forever.

After submitting your supp application how long did it take for an interview invite?
Also is there anyone here who submitted their app and didn't have Touro ask you to complete their supplemental app?

After submitting your supp application how long did it take for an interview invite?
Also is there anyone here who submitted their app and didn't have Touro ask you to complete their supplemental app?

3 weeks for me to get the invite.

I know the wait was agonizing, but my interview is Oct. 24

how did you do your supp app? Did you type it up, print it out, scan it back into your comp and email it? And did you just include the long essay as a seperate word document? Why cant they make this easier on us?? :mad::mad:

how did you do your supp app? Did you type it up, print it out, scan it back into your comp and email it? And did you just include the long essay as a seperate word document? Why cant they make this easier on us?? :mad::mad:

I mailed it through USPS with a nice envelope and I wrote my stuff in the given amount of spaces.

They just star reviewing my sup app on aug 30, hope get an invitation soon:rolleyes: I need to send my sup app to NY too. So far I got one interview from CNSU on 9/27, its too early

Anyone get interview invites yet? Mine is Nov. 14.

i got my interview invite for october 7th

how soon after you turned in the supplemental did you guys get invited to interview? I submitted mine on 9/21 and havent heard anything back yet.

I submitted on 9/22 and received an invite on 9/24.

Last edited:
Did you guys have to call the office and speak to someone to pick your interview dates? I just got an email with a phone number that I need to call but it didn't list what dates were still available. All it said was, "You may schedule your interview on any available date during the cycle."

Did you guys have to call the office and speak to someone to pick your interview dates? I just got an email with a phone number that I need to call but it didn't list what dates were still available. All it said was, "You may schedule your interview on any available date during the cycle."
Yes, they list the number to call in the e-mail. Just call and pick a day you are free. The earlier the better since they have rolling admission. Kind in mind that they only do interviews only on Wednesday and Thursdays.

Withdrew my interview! good luck to someone else that gets my invite.

Did everyone who got an interview receive an e-mail from the school that ur application was under review after you submitted your supplemental electronically? I haven't heard anything from Touro at all since I sent my supplemental

Does anyone come back from Touro interview that want to share some thoughts?

Just got an e-mail with an "unofficial notice" of acceptance!

when u call in you can pick any day (wednesday or thursday) throughout the cycle?