Touro Cali Nov 16 Interview

Started by poopoo143
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

poopoo143

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys..
I just thought I start this thread for those who attended the nov 16th date..
Well, start posting anything and everything regarding the interview...
good luck everyone!!
 
I actually wrote up an EXTREMELY deep and thoughtful self reflection of my experience (3+ pages, 12 font, single-spaced) for this day. Being my first real interview of my life, I had a lot to observe and reflect on.

I went very detailed on my diary/journal however, but long story short, I honestly think I am getting rejected, and only waitlisted at best. My interview was 100% opposite of what is found on SDN, and it was just impossible to show teamwork in my group.

If you want more details just PM me I suppose. I wasn't in your interview group, but I sat across from you during the associate dean's presentation and was in your tour group too (assuming I got the right person, that is =P). Good luck to you 🙂
 
I am sure everyone did just great!
And I think you have the wrong person. Anywho, Good LUCK!!