Touro California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eskyesther

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any one else applied to Touro CA, I didnt see a thread for it

I just got an invitation for an interview for Touro CA:smuggrin:. Anyone else got it?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratz! Touro is a super nice school and their 2+2 program is very attractive. Wish you best of luck!

Did they email you or call you to schedule an interview? When is the interview?

Did any one else applied to Touro CA, I didnt see a thread for it

I just got an invitation for an interview for Touro CA:smuggrin:. Anyone else got it?

Wow! So early! When is the earliest you can schedule an interview? And please note that the campus isn't pretty but the classrooms have a great design and that's what really matters!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! When did you submit your pharmCAS application and how long did it take for Touro to send you the invitation for the secondary application? I submitted my PharmCAS in late August and have not heard from Touro in CA yet. Thanks!

i submitted mine on July 28th and I got the invitation on Aug 27th. =]

i submitted mine on July 28th and I got the invitation on Aug 27th. =]

Congrats! I submitted mine on Aug 1st, but still haven't gotten the secondary invite :scared:... I wonder if that means it's over for me.

Congratz! Touro is a super nice school and their 2+2 program is very attractive. Wish you best of luck!

Did they email you or call you to schedule an interview? When is the interview?

:DThank you! They emailed me yesterday to invite me to call in to schedule an interview anytime during the cycle. So, I haven't schedule it yet. I need some advice. Since it is a rolling admission, it is better to schedule for the interview earlier or later? I have another interview with Lake Eire on Nov 13th (not sure if I should schedule it before it or after it) :confused:

Can anyone from Touro share when did you interviewed?

Wow! So early! When is the earliest you can schedule an interview? And please note that the campus isn't pretty but the classrooms have a great design and that's what really matters!
I am not sure when is the earliest that I can schedule, because it says I can schedule it anytime during the cycle.

In my opinion, earlier the better especially if it is a rolling admission. Good luck and make us proud :D

Congrats! I submitted mine on Aug 1st, but still haven't gotten the secondary invite :scared:... I wonder if that means it's over for me.
Pharmcas: July 20th
Pharmcas Mailed: 8/8th
Supplement invited: 8/23th
Supplement submitted: 9/5th (mailed)
Supplement accepted: 9/10th
Interview invited: 9/14th

Hope this helps. I submitted my apps pretty early, so I guess that is why i got interview early. Don't worry.

In my opinion, earlier the better especially if it is a rolling admission. Good luck and make us proud :D
Umm because they sent acceptance 2 weeks after the interview and if I get in I only have 2 weeks to accept it and the despot is $2000 (nonrefundable) to hold my position. since Touro is not my number one choice, which means if I get into my top choice then I have to lost that $2000 T_T that is alot of money. So I still puzzling with this. So I think I will schedule it close to the interview invitation of my top choice (UCSF) which is in early January. (maybe early Dec?) Is this a good decision or should I do it earlier.....
Hate making decisions........

Hope this helps. I submitted my apps pretty early, so I guess that is why i got interview early. Don't worry.

So which interview date did they give you? And do you have to accept that interview date right away? Because like you, Touro might not be my first choice either. Thanks!

So which interview date did they give you? And do you have to accept that interview date right away? Because like you, Touro might not be my first choice either. Thanks!

They let you schedule the date at any time you wish but I remember they only interview on two specific days each week.

Members don't see this ad :)
congratz! my supplementary application on 9/12 and still haven't get any notice for interview yet.... don't know what that mean > <

congratz! my supplementary application on 9/12 and still haven't get any notice for interview yet.... don't know what that mean > <

yeah same here..email confirmation about application update... 9/10.. no interview invite yet! :(

I just scheduled my interview on Dec 5th - They only interview on Wed/Thursdays and the earliest you can interview is October - good luck everyone -

i don't know yet, the person at Touro's on vacation so i couldn't schedule the appointment. gotta wait till next week!

Just got my invite! I'm totally not prepared for the interview though.. what date should I sign up for? Is it better to interview early?

Just got my invite! I'm totally not prepared for the interview though.. what date should I sign up for? Is it better to interview early?
The earlier the better with rolling admissions schools. Please do come prepared. Otherwise, you will be nervous during the interview.

Hi,

Is there anybody flying to Touro from the East coast, NY here! I have an interview on the 18th of October and I'm wondering are there others on here that have their interview on the 18th? HMU!

i got an invitation for interview on sep 24, and scheduled my interview for oct 17 !! good luck everybody

touro seems to have a really quick turnaround time..i submitted my supplemental on sept 15th and got an invite yesterday =] apparently they conduct interviews every wed/thurs all the way through december

Hi everyone, I have an interview on OCT 24th. Just wondering if anyone else has an interview on OCT 24th? or if anyone stays at the Marriot hotel on that date. Thank you and good luck everyone.

Hi everyone, I have an interview on OCT 24th. Just wondering if anyone else has an interview on OCT 24th? or if anyone stays at the Marriot hotel on that date. Thank you and good luck everyone.

Hi! I'm interviewing on October 24th as well. And yes, I will be staying at the Marriott. Are you flying into SFO as well?

Hi! I'm interviewing on October 24th as well. And yes, I will be staying at the Marriott. Are you flying into SFO as well?

Sorry I'm interviewing on OCT 25th I'll get there on 24th, where are you from? I'm flying to SFO too. How long you'll be staying there. I get there in the afternoon.

Anyone has an interview on OCT 25th and stays at Marriott?

How are you supposed to answer the questions on the supplemental app? Is it in list form or sentence form..?

If you don't mind, when did Touro receive your supplemental application?

I actually sent my supplemental aug 31 through e-mail ... and they didn't give me a confirmation e-mail or anything for 2 weeks. so on sep 13, i emailed admissions office asking about it... then the next day, they emailed me saying that they received everything.

so for advice, if you send your supp. through email, make sure you contact them if you haven't heard anything from them!!! i'm guessing they overlooked my e-mail =/ hope this helps!

Sorry I'm interviewing on OCT 25th I'll get there on 24th, where are you from? I'm flying to SFO too. How long you'll be staying there. I get there in the afternoon.
Oh I'm flying in from Virginia, what about you? I should be getting in on an evening flight..
Just curious, they mentioned we could use the Evans Transportation shuttle from SFO, how does that work? Do we just show up to where they are parked or do we have to let them know we plan to use their services in advance?

Oh I'm flying in from Virginia, what about you? I should be getting in on an evening flight..
Just curious, they mentioned we could use the Evans Transportation shuttle from SFO, how does that work? Do we just show up to where they are parked or do we have to let them know we plan to use their services in advance?

On their website says No Reservations Are Required and Cash Only - No Credit Cards or Checks Accepted, but I'm not sure either. I'm flying from Missouri I'll get there OCT 24th around 8 PM.

Does anyone know how the Evans Transportation from SFO work? Does it require reservation or not?

Are you flying to FSO? Do you know if Evans transportation requires reservation or not?

When your pharmcas application was mailed, did touro send you a confirmation receipt? Just wondering...

Congratulations on the interview! :D

I just got my interview invitation today. My supplemental application was received on September 24th.

Does anyone know when the LATEST you can interview is?? I submitted my Touro application last out of all my other schools ( I didn't think they would be so quick to reply! )
And I want to hear from the other schools first before I interview because I hear once they accept you, you have to pay them a deposit to hold your spot.

On that note, does anyone know how long they give you to place the deposit once they accept you?

Does anyone know when the LATEST you can interview is?? I submitted my Touro application last out of all my other schools ( I didn't think they would be so quick to reply! )
And I want to hear from the other schools first before I interview because I hear once they accept you, you have to pay them a deposit to hold your spot.

On that note, does anyone know how long they give you to place the deposit once they accept you?

The last interview date varies every year, the 11-12 cycle was May-June. Touro gives you 2 weeks to pay the deposit. Also, you will find out if you were accepted 1 week after the interview if you give them permission to send you an unofficial acceptance through email.

Congratulations to everybody. I'm withdrawing from my interview on the 18th but good luck everybody!

I got an interview invitation for Touro and they told me to call them to schedule an appointment, but I haven't been able to reach them for the past couple days. It goes straight to the voicemail. I left a couple messages but no reply so far =/ Did anyone else experience this problem too?

does anyone know if we are supposed to get a confirmation email after we submit the supplemental? how much time usually does it take for them to send you a confirmational email? I send my app via email.

When your pharmcas application was mailed, did touro send you a confirmation receipt? Just wondering...

Congratulations on the interview! :D
Yes, I got an confirmation stating that they had received my supplement app. They did sent me an email stating they they had received my pharmcas and based on that they would like to invite me to submit an supplement app

are the rumors about the non refundable $2000 deposit that you have to give right after ur accepted true?!?
thats sooo much money for a deposit

are the rumors about the non refundable $2000 deposit that you have to give right after ur accepted true?!?
thats sooo much money for a deposit

yes, this is so people do not clog up the space for another potential candidate. That's why some people don't apply to touro early. Also, if you really want to go touro, then its fine. the $2000 goes back to your tuition if you decide to go Touro

dang that is a ridiculous amount of money O__O

for those of you who got interviews and touro isnt your top choice school, did you guys schedule your interview later on in the cycle because of the non-refundable deposit?? or did you guys schedule asap