Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey, does anyone have any interview tips for Touro college?
I just received an invite for an interview .... I read about a spontaneous activity that takes place during the on site interview; no idea what they're referring to...... maybe you current students or applicants know? Any helpful hints as to what to expect?
I would really appreciate your input and advice!
Sorry for being a bother.
I hope the Pharm.D. program at Touro has been a great experience for all of you thus far 🙂
I just received an invite for an interview .... I read about a spontaneous activity that takes place during the on site interview; no idea what they're referring to...... maybe you current students or applicants know? Any helpful hints as to what to expect?
I would really appreciate your input and advice!
Sorry for being a bother.
I hope the Pharm.D. program at Touro has been a great experience for all of you thus far 🙂