Touro DPT Bayshore 2023

Started by Jnash7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jnash7

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody my name is John and I have recently made my official decision to attend the DPT program at Touro Bayshore. For anyone else who is also planning on attending in the fall semester drop a message here maybe we can make a Facebook group so we all can get acquainted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am currently on the waitlist for Bayshore. Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist or does anyone have any information on it? Thanks!
 
Hey everybody my name is John and I have recently made my official decision to attend the DPT program at Touro Bayshore. For anyone else who is also planning on attending in the fall semester drop a message here maybe we can make a Facebook group so we all can get acquainted!
Hey! I am applying on applying there this upcoming cycle! Do they look at your application holistically? Were your stats pretty good when the school accepted you?
 
Hi!
I am applying to both the Bayshore and Manhattan campus. My application was just verified.
How long did it take before you were contacted by touro?
Also, what are your class hours like?