This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenx098

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone is currently on the waitlist for Touro College of Pharmacy (NY), and know of anything we should do in the meantime while we wait for their decisions. I recently sent them an updated college transcript with new course grades. It just kinda sucks that we dont know when we will receive their decisions, also where in terms of ranking we are on the waitlist.
Thanks and good luck to all who got accepted !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone is currently on the waitlist for Touro College of Pharmacy (NY), and know of anything we should do in the meantime while we wait for their decisions. I recently sent them an updated college transcript with new course grades. It just kinda sucks that we dont know when we will receive their decisions, also where in terms of ranking we are on the waitlist.
Thanks and good luck to all who got accepted !!

hey, i made the waitlist for this upcoming fall..were you eventually taken off?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted and gave up my seat, as a native New Yorker it is very high priced for a new program.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Also did exactly the same. Accepted but gave up my seat.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

How long did it take after your interview to get a decision letter. It's been over a month for
Me