Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
About the Ads

rycetrix

10+ Year Member
May 12, 2008
Status
  1. Pharmacist
I think if you look carefully at the site of the link, under Review Type is "Comprehensive - Advancement to Full"...which leads to the idea that it has been advanced to full accreditation.

I saw that a while ago when I browsed around on PharmCAS, but when I check this website, it's still on candidate status. On the school's website, it hasn't say anything about getting full accreditation yet.

http://www.acpe-accredit.org/shared_info/accredHistory.asp?degreeid=35&entity=12

whitedc5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2007
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
I think if you look carefully at the site of the link, under Review Type is "Comprehensive - Advancement to Full"...which leads to the idea that it has been advanced to full accreditation.

Please read my 2nd post. I go to Touro, the whole school has been notified. There is no confusion.

Last edited:

rycetrix

10+ Year Member
May 12, 2008
Status
  1. Pharmacist
Oh, I was responding to HolyLight's post and I quoted him. My apologies. My friend is also attending Touro in the fall and yes I know they have been notified as well. Good luck to you. :thumbup:

Please read my 2nd post. I go to Touro, the whole school has been notified. There is no confusion.

whitedc5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2007
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
Oh, I was responding to HolyLight's post and I quoted him. My apologies. My friend is also attending Touro in the fall and yes I know they have been notified as well. Good luck to you. :thumbup:

Yup no worries :)

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Mar 25, 2008
New York, New York
Status
  1. Pharmacist
I understand you guys are also a 2+2 program. How have they been with rotations? Do you have a choice of where you wanna do your rotations, or are they being limited to like more needy neighborhoods?

confettiflyer

Model Citizen™
Dec 19, 2004
Best Coast
Status
  1. Pharmacist
someone merge this with the touro thread

and congrats to touro, then again...once a school hits candidate status, it's almost a foregone conclusion it will go fully accredited after the first class graduates, save for a total meltdown by the school. and for once the pharmcas website is somewhat up to date!

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
What class are you a part of whitedc5? Im sittin here on mare island getting ready for orientation and it's completely silent for 95% of the day.

kevintech

10+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2005
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
wow congrats touro students! i interviewed there and the people are really friendly! school was hard to find though lol

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2009
Palo Alto, CA
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
We have two Touro-CA 4th years at our hospital right now, great people... but the crest on the white coat is so... big and gawdy.

Anyway, congrats to Touro!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads