Touro University - California Granted Full Accreditation

Started by whitedc5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think if you look carefully at the site of the link, under Review Type is "Comprehensive - Advancement to Full"...which leads to the idea that it has been advanced to full accreditation.

I saw that a while ago when I browsed around on PharmCAS, but when I check this website, it's still on candidate status. On the school's website, it hasn't say anything about getting full accreditation yet.

http://www.acpe-accredit.org/shared_info/accredHistory.asp?degreeid=35&entity=12
 
I think if you look carefully at the site of the link, under Review Type is "Comprehensive - Advancement to Full"...which leads to the idea that it has been advanced to full accreditation.

Please read my 2nd post. I go to Touro, the whole school has been notified. There is no confusion.
 
Last edited:
Oh, I was responding to HolyLight's post and I quoted him. My apologies. My friend is also attending Touro in the fall and yes I know they have been notified as well. Good luck to you. 👍

Please read my 2nd post. I go to Touro, the whole school has been notified. There is no confusion.
 
Oh, I was responding to HolyLight's post and I quoted him. My apologies. My friend is also attending Touro in the fall and yes I know they have been notified as well. Good luck to you. 👍



Yup no worries 🙂
 
someone merge this with the touro thread

and congrats to touro, then again...once a school hits candidate status, it's almost a foregone conclusion it will go fully accredited after the first class graduates, save for a total meltdown by the school. and for once the pharmcas website is somewhat up to date!
 
What class are you a part of whitedc5? Im sittin here on mare island getting ready for orientation and it's completely silent for 95% of the day.
 
wow congrats touro students! i interviewed there and the people are really friendly! school was hard to find though lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad