Touro University-Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone who was waitlisted receive an acceptance?! Trying to see where I stand at this point
I was offerred a spot from the waitlist a couple weeks ago and then declined. Best of luck to you!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone on the wait list hear back?
I was told to keep waiting :[

I removed my spot from the waitlist so hopefully that opens up a spot for ya'll. Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty far down on the waitlist apparently. Hopefully some luck falls down to me!

Hi, I'm a Touro DPT student. Don't give up hope! I know classmates who didn't get off the waitlist until late May/early June, so anything is possible. My biggest advice is to continue communicating with the admissions counselors your interest in [and commitment to] attending TUN if you were to get off the waitlist! If you have questions, one convenient way you can contact admissions is by sending them a facebook message directly through their page here: https://www.facebook.com/Touro-University-Nevada-Admissions-828228733952685/?fref=ts

Good luck, everyone!