Touro University-Nevada

Started by shihalud
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who was waitlisted receive an acceptance?! Trying to see where I stand at this point
I was offerred a spot from the waitlist a couple weeks ago and then declined. Best of luck to you!
 
I removed my spot from the waitlist so hopefully that opens up a spot for ya'll. Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a Touro DPT student. Don't give up hope! I know classmates who didn't get off the waitlist until late May/early June, so anything is possible. My biggest advice is to continue communicating with the admissions counselors your interest in [and commitment to] attending TUN if you were to get off the waitlist! If you have questions, one convenient way you can contact admissions is by sending them a facebook message directly through their page here: https://www.facebook.com/Touro-University-Nevada-Admissions-828228733952685/?fref=ts

Good luck, everyone!