Touro University Nevada

Started by RizDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those on TUN's waitlist there is HOPE...

I just got a call from Touro-NV today letting me know I'm off the waitlist and been accepted if I am still interested. Unfortunately I've decided to accept a CA PT program so this will open up a position for others on the waitlist.

Good luck everyone! and Congrats to all those accepted! 🙂
 
Male or Female roommate
Touro DPT student starting July. Looking for roommate to share a 2nd story townhome, split bedroom floor plan. Your bed/bath is at opposite end unit, washer / dryer. Boulder Court gated community at Russel and Boulder Hgwy. 5 mi from Touro. PM me for details. $500 per month includes rent, HOA, ALL utilities except cable. 1144 sq ft. Community Pool. Putting in new flooring and painting.