Tourocom Masters at Tourocom Middletown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

science789

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I recently got an interview at the masters program at Middletown campus of tourocom! Waiting to hear back from tourocom harlem masters (they haven’t send me anything after I submitted all my materials to them). I finished my Middletown interview and it went well! I am waiting to hear back from them....how long does it take to hear back results? Would like to also know how bad is this curve system? Would any students who completed this program share their insights.

Members don't see this ad.

About a month for me hear back. I’ll be there this fall as well if I don’t get pulled from a waitlist some where. Also curious about the curve, but not too worried. Just work your butt off and am sure you’ll be fine. I do think the curve system is a really bad idea. I like to help people in class but with only the top 50% getting in to the medical school much less likely to help anyone at beginning until I’m confident I’ll be top half of the class. They actually told me in the interview that it was pretty cut throat system

Reactions: 1 user
About a month for me hear back. I’ll be there this fall as well if I don’t get pulled from a waitlist some where. Also curious about the curve, but not too worried. Just work your butt off and am sure you’ll be fine. I do think the curve system is a really bad idea. I like to help people in class but with only the top 50% getting in to the medical school much less likely to help anyone at beginning until I’m confident I’ll be top half of the class. They actually told me in the interview that it was pretty cut throat system
Wow! Yeah my interviewer told me it’s based on a curve but if you study it shouldn’t be bad. How were your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I recently got an interview at the masters program at Middletown campus of tourocom! Waiting to hear back from tourocom harlem masters (they haven’t send me anything after I submitted all my materials to them). I finished my Middletown interview and it went well! I am waiting to hear back from them....how long does it take to hear back results? Would like to also know how bad is this curve system? Would any students who completed this program share their insights.
What kind of questions did they ask you?? I have my interview this Friday!

What kind of questions did they ask you?? I have my interview this Friday!
Just know your application well :) it’s very conversational and chill. They ask basic questions like why their school etc.

All the best to you :)

Just know your application well :) it’s very conversational and chill. They ask basic questions like why their school etc.

All the best to you :)
Thanks! I just have one more question, was it a one on one or a group interview?

Guys...I just did my interview, and I’m so upset. It did not go well at all. There were connection problems (I’m pretty sure it was not from my end), but the interviewer was visibly annoyed. You could tell from his body language and they way he sighed really loudly like when he couldn’t hear me or saw me scrambling to fix something I had no control over. I asked him questions to get to know the school and him better, and he just gave me one worded answers. I’m so sad.

Guys...I just did my interview, and I’m so upset. It did not go well at all. There were connection problems (I’m pretty sure it was not from my end), but the interviewer was visibly annoyed. You could tell from his body language and they way he sighed really loudly like when he couldn’t hear me or saw me scrambling to fix something I had no control over. I asked him questions to get to know the school and him better, and he just gave me one worded answers. I’m so sad.
I wouldn’t think too much of it. You never know what could happen. My interview was terrible as well. Got in a small ethical argument and still got in. PM me if you want to talk about it

There is a GroupMe for those of you who got accepted into the Middletown program! There is also a Facebook page called 2022 MS Middletown!