TouroCOM Middletown NY Master's Program c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cadingcading

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought I would start a thread for Middletown's MS program. Ask any questions here.

Just a brief overview - if you get a 3.5 GPA, pass a comp exam and are in the top 35 students, you can directly matriculate into the DO program. Class size is usually around 60-70 students give or take a few.
 
Thought I would start a thread for Middletown's MS program. Ask any questions here.

Just a brief overview - if you get a 3.5 GPA, pass a comp exam and are in the top 35 students, you can directly matriculate into the DO program. Class size is usually around 60-70 students give or take a few.

have you, or anyone else, applied this year? how long was your turn around?

my application was complete today, less official transcripts.
 
have you, or anyone else, applied this year? how long was your turn around?

my application was complete today, less official transcripts.
Got emailed for an interview about a month after submitting. Just waiting on a decision. Hasn’t been a month since I’ve interviewed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if -Is it too late to take the mcat on March?! Unfortunately the result are available on May..I really want to apply but the mcat is bothering me and I'm not ready to take it this January either.