Towson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTisREHABulous

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know there's a few threads on here about Towson but, I'm just wondering. I just called their admissions office and they said they would be sending out letters in a few weeks. I noticed that some people on here were already accepted. Do they send letters out in waves? I'm kinda getting antsy. I've already been turned down by one school and accepted to my back up school but Towson is definitely somewhere I see myself going.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I know there's a few threads on here about Towson but, I'm just wondering. I just called their admissions office and they said they would be sending out letters in a few weeks. I noticed that some people on here were already accepted. Do they send letters out in waves? I'm kinda getting antsy. I've already been turned down by one school and accepted to my back up school but Towson is definitely somewhere I see myself going.
I want to say that Towson had a rolling early admission option where applications were due by Jan. 1st. After that the regular OTCAS application was Feb. 1st.
I *think* if an applicant isn't admitted during the early admission option that their application goes into the mix for the regular application period. Not sure but I think I have heard of that happening. I know someone who applied early to Towson and he hasn't heard back either. So I am guessing they that they accept a certain number from those early applications and the rest of the letters go out after they review the rest after Feb. 1st.

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

Has anyone heard back from Towson yet for the 2013 Admissions progam? I know that early acceptances were sent out, but for the general pool, any word yet?

Thanks!