TPR course FL vs. TPR MCAT FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DameJulie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering what's the difference between MCAT course FL vs. TPR MCAT FLs? There are 5 course FLs and 3 MCAT FLs.

Which FLs are released more recently? Which ones are more worth to do and prioritize? I would like some reviews on these TPR FLs.

Members don't see this ad.

I never did totally figure that out. The FAQ's said to just go in order. They're all of little more value that timing/stress management, so it doesn't really matter.

I called TPR to ask. The course test are more content specific and coordinated with the content your learning in the course at the time. TPR MCAT are just standard MCAT FL tests that arent coordinated with anything specific

Reactions: 1 user
I called TPR to ask. The course test are more content specific and coordinated with the content your learning in the course at the time. TPR MCAT are just standard MCAT FL tests that arent coordinated with anything specific

Does this mean The Course FL test isn't as representative as the MCAT FL? Which one should I do?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took TPR Course test 2 today and am fully convinced they are simply for getting used to taking the test. Nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That test is really difficult comparing to the AAMC sample...I'm still coping from my score there

Yeah my score actually went down 2 points from course test 1. There's a major discrepancy because I looked at the AAMC OG questions to see if I was really that deficient in content knowledge and I was able to answer every question of material I had covered so far correctly. So I'm trying not to freak out about it but it's quite difficult lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile