TPR Diag 4911 v. final score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kussemek

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im just curious to know how much you guys improved. I have one run through from 4911 to the final...but i didnt take advantage of tpr's materials..i plan on doing so this time. anyhow, what was your score increase if any.

Members don't see this ad.

Kussemek said:
Im just curious to know how much you guys improved. I have one run through from 4911 to the final...but i didnt take advantage of tpr's materials..i plan on doing so this time. anyhow, what was your score increase if any.

I got a 23 on the TPR 4911 (the first diag) back in january. took the exam in april and scored a 34R.

Went from a 21 (dont know writing score) to a 30Q on the real deal (11,10,9)... I posted an anxiety ridden thread when I got my score back from the first diag. All I can say is that an inside source told me that tpr really scales down your scores. This about made me want to quit when I got this crappy score back tho...

keep the faith! :luck:

I went from a 28 on the first diag to a 38 on the final diag (AAMC 7) AND on the real thing (April 2005).

Cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
chaeymaey said:
So the 10 pt guarantee is true.

not for me :(
...but I don't blame TPR. I should have taken easier classes that quarter. And I should have found a way to do all the science workbook stuff. Ugh.