TPR... More difficult than Kaplan, AAMC, and actual MCAT?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hkmedbound

severe case of MCAT'itis
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just finished a TPR practice test and found that my scores went down quite significantly compared to my AAMC and Kaplan full length scores (I have been socring between 11 and 13 on all PS sections, and pulled off an 8 this morning! :(). Has anyone else found that their TPR scores are not indicative of their other FL score??

Kind of anxiety provoking considering I have only 6 days left!

Cheers.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard TPR is really difficult, but be aware that Kaplan has a nice curve. AAMC is your best indicator, from what I've read on these forums.

I did pretty poorly on some of the TPR online exams that came with the book - especially the physical sciences, which were far more convoluted and time consuming than other practices I took or the real thing. I found the TPR tests helpful in just getting used to the online format and thinking about the material, but they definitely weren't the best indicator.

Members don't see this ad :)
that is soo good to know...i scored a 13 on my latest PS AAMC and then I do some TPR PS and get my ass handed to me..