TPR Physics:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluesTank

Zombie
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I notice that the physics EK book is very sparse and generalized, and I have come up on many questions on practice passages that aren't explained in EK at all even (Center of Mass equation anyone?)

I am also taking TPR classes, and have all the books, but I haven't been using them at all other then the review questions. Should I crack open my TPR physics book and read it through and through? I noticed that they go into too much detail often...

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

That's basically how I studied for physics and chemistry. I would just read through the entire physics section. If you skip all the examples (unless you want to read some of them) and skip the parts that you are comfortable with, you can get through it in 2 hours and you've reviewed for 1/4 of the MCAT.

I suck at physic and I think the physic in TPR work book is kinda hard, esp the ICC. I do all my homework all the time and I think it helps a lot. If you have time, review a chapter and then do the homework. It sure help!

Read the book. Yes, it sometimes includes more detail than it might (sorry 'bout that, I'm working on it), but going through the details will help you understand how to work out passages.