TPR Test A

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stiffany

Hurry up and wait...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Omg. I just finished the bio section for this test (thinking I'd brush up on bio/reading comp) and omg - worst score since my first diagnostic score. Should I be worried? The 52/77 isn't looking too hot at the moment. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

stiffany said:
Omg. I just finished the bio section for this test (thinking I'd brush up on bio/reading comp) and omg - worst score since my first diagnostic score. Should I be worried? The 52/77 isn't looking too hot at the moment. :scared:

bump - anyone???

stiffany said:
bump - anyone???

Here's a mnemonic for TPR A-D

(A)lways = (D)eath
of scores, confidence, general demeanor and so on....

I've had my TPR teachers tell me to treat them on a practice passage basis only and some saying to stear clear of them all together....

My orgo teacher who was an orgo whiz.... if I've ever seen them, said he wouldn't have gotten proper bio marks if he were to take them after the teacher training....

So all that said don't worry...

supafield said:
Here's a mnemonic for TPR A-D

(A)lways = (D)eath
of scores, confidence, general demeanor and so on....

I've had my TPR teachers tell me to treat them on a practice passage basis only and some saying to stear clear of them all together....

My orgo teacher who was an orgo whiz.... if I've ever seen them, said he wouldn't have gotten proper bio marks if he were to take them after the teacher training....

So all that said don't worry...

yes the A-D tests are confidence killers... they are much higher difficulty than actual MCAT and definitely are NOT representative