premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
\\
Status
I just took test 2 from the TPR verbal workbook and did reasonably well. I was wondering if anyone thought the practice tests are easier than everything else.
Also, I wonder how it compares to the real deal?

thanks

captbadass

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2002
g-ville
Visit site
Status
premyo,

i took test number 3 today. i did better than previous diags with 52/60. i also finished about 15 mins early, which i never did on the other ones. hopefully, we are just improving and thats why it may have seemed easier. does anybody know of a socre conversion for the verbal workbook tests? anyway, keep pushin hard everybody. the finish line is in sight.

capt

About the Ads

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
\\
Status
TPR= the Prineton Review

Capt,
I used the conversion from the test A-D book, so you got a 12. As for finishing early, I finished about 10 minutes early.

ASDIC

The 9th Flotilla
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
did anyone do the TPR Verbal Test 4?

that one was very hard...they had like 3 killer passages and a poem, also i couldnt finish the test in time...:(

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
\\
Status
I'm planning on taking TPR4 (workbook) tomorrow (friday). I have taken 1-3 already. Thanks for the warning.

farley is god

Empty Tank.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2004
The Filthy Dirty
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by thekegalman
did anyone do the TPR Verbal Test 4?

that one was very hard...they had like 3 killer passages and a poem, also i couldnt finish the test in time...:(
4 from the workbook was definitely harder than the other 3. I missed about 50% more on that one than on the others.

hope that makes you feel a little better :/

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status
Originally posted by thekegalman
they had like 3 killer passages and a poem,
I didn't know that there are poems on the MCAT. Is this true? Has anyone encountered one on the real thing?

About the Ads