TPR Verbal woorkbook tests

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
\\
    I just took test 2 from the TPR verbal workbook and did reasonably well. I was wondering if anyone thought the practice tests are easier than everything else.
    Also, I wonder how it compares to the real deal?

thanks

captbadass

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 3, 2002
    g-ville
      premyo,

i took test number 3 today. i did better than previous diags with 52/60. i also finished about 15 mins early, which i never did on the other ones. hopefully, we are just improving and thats why it may have seemed easier. does anybody know of a socre conversion for the verbal workbook tests? anyway, keep pushin hard everybody. the finish line is in sight.

capt

About the Ads

farley is god

Empty Tank.
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jan 13, 2004
      The Filthy Dirty
        Originally posted by thekegalman
        did anyone do the TPR Verbal Test 4?

that one was very hard...they had like 3 killer passages and a poem, also i couldnt finish the test in time...:(

4 from the workbook was definitely harder than the other 3. I missed about 50% more on that one than on the others.

hope that makes you feel a little better :/

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.