TPR Verbal Workbook used??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ven2083

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy the TPR verbal workbook and any tips out there before I buy? Does it matter if any marks on them, also I see in the TPR website that it comes with 4 verbal reasoning tests. If I buy it used, I may not be able to get these tests. Do I just need the passages? Any comments would help, especially if someone has bought the book before.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would by unmarked, if some idiot already crossed out/circled answers in alters your perception of the answer. Also, I think what they mean by "4 tests" is that there are a bunch of passages in the book, as well as 4 sets of 7 passages with exactly 40 questions are set aside so you can do them as a full test if you'd like. It's not extra stuff online, or anything like that.

Hey on the topic of those TPRH books, I know the workbooks are supposed to provide amazing practice passages. But are the conent review books the same as those you could just find at Barnes and noble. Or do they give you different review books when you join the class as opposed to if you would just buy them separately?