TPRH Review Books Differences [Not Content]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PocketJacks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking online for the books given at TPRH courses. And it's been confusing me because it seems like the TPRH 2010 review books are "different" from the TPRH 2011 books.

The TPRH 2011 Review books (given in the class) seem to be exactly the same as the ones sold in store. Is this true?
http://images.craigslist.org/3nf3o83lb5Z55P05X2b5t50694e3b507b1f78.jpg
Here's a picture of someone claiming to be selling the 2011 TPRH Books.

However, the TPRH 2010 Review Books seem to be "combined" into their respective sections. [E.g. Physical Sciences (Gen Chem/Phys)]. Like in this picture:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4909/tprh2010.jpg

So my question is: did the TPRH course change the books they are giving out this year? And they are just giving out the same review books sold in stores + the workbooks?

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

rofl it says hyperlearning in front

anyways i took tpr last year and sticking to the 2010 version as well

there can't be too much diff, if at all so i wouldn't worrry about it

I have a friend who has both 2010 and 2011 version. She said they are exactly the same so she gave me her 2010 version. I wouldn't worry about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
The content hasn't changed. However, I took the class last summer and had their old books (the huge books separated by PS and BS and the workbook) with the plain black and white pages and my friend took it this semester and got individual section books that looked really nice and were in color.

Finally found the answer I was looking for. Ran into it while looking for info for something else.

For those wondering, TPR doesn't give out the "combined" versions of the review books anymore. They now give out separated versions for each subject (e.g. Physics) --- and I'm assuming that these are the ones sold in store.

All this is according to the quote though, I might be completely wrong.

lol i have the 2001 version of the TPR science workbook. It has 83 bio passages, 60 physics passages, 91 chem passages and 43 orgo passages. Does anyone know whether they change the stuff up a lot? I doubt they do but 10 years may be a stretch!

lol i have the 2001 version of the TPR science workbook. It has 83 bio passages, 60 physics passages, 91 chem passages and 43 orgo passages. Does anyone know whether they change the stuff up a lot? I doubt they do but 10 years may be a stretch!

I was looking for information on this subject and I read somewhere (can't find the post) that the 2003 and 2007 versions were the same --- not sure if this helps.
Also the 2008, 2009 and 2010 versions are apparently exactly the same.

I was looking for information on this subject and I read somewhere (can't find the post) that the 2003 and 2007 versions were the same --- not sure if this helps.
Also the 2008, 2009 and 2010 versions are apparently exactly the same.

This is wonderful news! I have the 2004 version of all of the TPRH materials from the course I took that year. I was worried that I'd have to purchase all new materials to prepare for my final bat at the MCAT!