TPRH Science & Sn2ed plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geh926

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody found any good way to incorporate the TPRH science workbook into the Sn2 plan? I have the workbook, tbr, and ek and wanted to make use of any/all the resources. Perhaps replace the EK 1001 problems with TPRH problems? Do some TPRH problems when a TBR 1/3 score doesn't reach a certain %correct? Any ideas/advice welcome.

Thanks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody found any good way to incorporate the TPRH science workbook into the Sn2 plan? I have the workbook, tbr, and ek and wanted to make use of any/all the resources. Perhaps replace the EK 1001 problems with TPRH problems? Do some TPRH problems when a TBR 1/3 score doesn't reach a certain %correct? Any ideas/advice welcome.

This seems like a good idea. I didn't find EK 1001 problems to be very helpful, whereas TPR science workbook was excellent.

Since a lot of ppl are saying that the TPRH Bio is the best prep for the experimental bio passages, try to work them both into it somehow, like do all the TPRH bio passages (there aren't as many as BR) and then supplement with BR in areas where you are weak. or do half TPRH and half TBR.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the SN2 plan and had the TPRH book as well. Basically when I was sick of all the other resources in the SN2 plan I would just crank out a few of the TPRH passages for practice. Many are a little on the easy side but can be completed as a means of reinforcing key concepts without taxing yourself immensely. I didn't schedule them in to the plan but did eventually end up completing most of them and thought they definitely helped. I found that they were especially excellent in terms of working on my timing (much more realistic than most of the BR passages).

Honestly i think the whole tpr series generally are better than tbr. It is better organized and illustrated with colors and helpful inside questions that test you to make sure you remember. The tpr workbook are excellent practices. Im following the schedule comes with the series before im doing tbr for review.