Transcipts taking a long time?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abraxas65

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my transcripts sent off somewhat late (beginning of last week). But they should have arrived by now yet they are still listed as having not arrived. Anyone else having this problem? I'm sure it is just the fact that they are swamped right now with verifying applications but I am starting to freak out a little bit. Beginning to wonder if I should get another set of transcripts sent off.

Members don't see this ad.

Got my transcripts sent off somewhat late (beginning of last week). But they should have arrived by now yet they are still listed as having not arrived. Anyone else having this problem? I'm sure it is just the fact that they are swamped right now with verifying applications but I am starting to freak out a little bit. Beginning to wonder if I should get another set of transcripts sent off.
Yea I sent it during the first week of May, 3 of my transcripts took 2 weeks and the 4th took almost a month. I imagine around this time that they are getting more swamped... so bear with them. Double check with your schools that they were sent, otherwise it is just the waiting game.

I have all but 1 transcript received by AACOMAS. They told me to expect the transcript to arrive one week from the date sent and another week or two to process it.
They're receiving lots of transcripts at this time, so we'll just have to wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I sent it during the first week of May, 3 of my transcripts took 2 weeks and the 4th took almost a month. I imagine around this time that they are getting more swamped... so bear with them. Double check with your schools that they were sent, otherwise it is just the waiting game.

You are probably right. Just frustrating to have my entire application being held up by my transcripts. Should have gotten them sent off earlier.

How long from receiving all transcripts can we expect to have our GPA verified and ability to submit primaries?