How long does verification on AACOMAS tend to take? (Early June)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedpl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It looks like I will be ready to finalize and hit submit on my AACOMAS application tomorrow evening. Does anyone who recently submitted have any insight on how long it takes for AACOMAS to verify your application, especially in early June?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

It looks like I will be ready to finalize and hit submit on my AACOMAS application tomorrow evening. Does anyone who recently submitted have any insight on how long it takes for AACOMAS to verify your application, especially in early June?
I'm submitting mine soon as well, I talked with a customer service rep the other day who told me anywhere from 2-4 weeks on average, but it depends. Did you submit already?

Quick question for you though, since you're already done. If you had stuff like dean's list, president's list, scholarships, etc., how did you write about them in the description? Were you super descriptive, or just say "I got this award for this semester" and leave it at that? My experience descriptions are good, but I didnt know how much the achievement ones matter lol sorry to follow up with a question but i cant find an answer online

Reactions: 1 user
I'm submitting mine soon as well, I talked with a customer service rep the other day who told me anywhere from 2-4 weeks on average, but it depends. Did you submit already?

Quick question for you though, since you're already done. If you had stuff like dean's list, president's list, scholarships, etc., how did you write about them in the description? Were you super descriptive, or just say "I got this award for this semester" and leave it at that? My experience descriptions are good, but I didnt know how much the achievement ones matter lol sorry to follow up with a question but i cant find an answer online

Here's what I did for those!

'College of XYZ at XYZ University confers Dean's List to students with term average greater than or equal to 3.500. Dean's List was awarded during the following terms... '

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone,

Cruise over here to see what dates others have shared: 2021-2022 Official AACOMAS Verification Thread

2 weeks for me but this was pre-COVID