Transcript Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

batista_123

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does transcript deadline mean?
I am applying to some schools and it says primary application deadline is October 15 and transcript deadline is October 31.
I mean I sent my transcripts to amcas a long time ago, but this deadline seems to be school-related and not amcas related.
Do I have to send my transcripts directly to the schools?
 
what school(s) is this for?

im pretty sure you send your official transcripts after you choose to attend a particular school.
 
what school(s) is this for?

im pretty sure you send your official transcripts after you choose to attend a particular school.

well, all schools. for any school, when you login to amcas to apply, there is a "program deadline" and "transcript deadline"
what do these mean?
I think "program deadline" is the deadline you have to express your interest in the school by applying through amcas.
what does "transcript deadline" mean?