Transcript Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wunyunbun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted everything to SOPHAs and the only thing missing is one official transcript for one summer class I took. I sent it Nov 16 and SOPHAs hasn't verified it yet. I have two deadlines coming up, December 1 and December 3.

Will the schools consider my application incomplete if SOPHAs doesn't "receive" my transcript in time? Will the schools not consider my application? Is there anything I can do to expedite this process? I'm feeling a bit worried about this :(

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on the school, but most schools' deadlines are for e-submit, not the SOPHAS mailing date. If you mailed the transcript on Nov 16th and e-submit before December, you will most likely be fine. However, it would be best to check with each school, just in case.

Yeah it won't let you submit without the transcripts processed. I am dying here! My application is due tomorrow and I cannot send it.

Any recommendations to appeal this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah it won't let you submit without the transcripts processed. I am dying here! My application is due tomorrow and I cannot send it.

Any recommendations to appeal this?

That's not right, it should let you e-submit without the transcripts. It says this on their front page:
"E-submit your application as soon as the applicant entered information is complete. Do NOT wait for SOPHAS to receive transcripts, recommendations or test scores."

If it's not letting you submit, you might have a technical issue. I think you should contact them about this.