Transcript Evaluation (Non-US applicants)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SquirrelSam

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can’t seem to find any threads about evaluating transcripts if you live in Canada. Some schools require non-US applicants to submit evaluated transcripts directly to the school. Does anyone have any experience with World Education Services? I know they’re supposed to give credit equivalencies but I don’t know how they can do that based on my transcripts. My transcripts do not mention which of my courses had labs, seminars, tutorials, etc. I’m also in the process of taking prerequisites and really don’t want to pay an extra $80 for each course added.

Members don't see this ad.

I can’t seem to find any threads about evaluating transcripts if you live in Canada. Some schools require non-US applicants to submit evaluated transcripts directly to the school. Does anyone have any experience with World Education Services? I know they’re supposed to give credit equivalencies but I don’t know how they can do that based on my transcripts. My transcripts do not mention which of my courses had labs, seminars, tutorials, etc. I’m also in the process of taking prerequisites and really don’t want to pay an extra $80 for each course added.
If they’re english Canadian transcripts you shouldn’t need to have them evaluated. If they’re in French, then yes.
Here’s the help website section on it. That website is going to be your best friend.
US and English Canadian Transcripts
If schools are saying foreign applicants need to send them directly to them as well, actually call or email each individual school and ask about Canadian applicants specifically.

Reactions: 1 user