transcript exception

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kjc2106

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

what happens if your transcript exception request is denied?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You post about it on SDN and people are horribly confused because you don't include enough information. So you post more detailed information and then they answer you initial question.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry! still figuring out how this works!

So, basically i have a problem-transcript from a study abroad program. i took one class at an institution that was not my home institution. the professor at that college never submitted a grade.

i can request a transcript exception since it is a foreign program, but... what do i enter into the section for the grade i received if i don't know what it is? leave it blank???

if they do not honor my transcript exception request, what do they do with my application? send it back? or keep it until i send them the transcript?

i just dont know what the grade is and am wondering if i have to wait to submit until i know what the grade is.

is that clear?
thanks!

So, basically i have a problem-transcript from a study abroad program. i took one class at an institution that was not my home institution. the professor at that college never submitted a grade.

i can request a transcript exception since it is a foreign program, but... what do i enter into the section for the grade i received if i don't know what it is? leave it blank???

if they do not honor my transcript exception request, what do they do with my application? send it back? or keep it until i send them the transcript?

i just dont know what the grade is and am wondering if i have to wait to submit until i know what the grade is.

is that clear?
thanks!

Contact the study abroad program

is that clear?
thanks!

that means you didnt have credit transfer into your home school right? you check mark no credit or whatever, and leave the grade blank since you didnt get credit.

Yup, if there is no grade and you didn't get credit - just mark it as that, though you still will have to send that transcript.

Your application will be put on hold until they receive the transcript.